Scenic Sunset Cruise
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: SSC
The sunsets are much more vibrant, clean and crisp at this time of year and they are a perfect backdrop while you enjoy a low speed cruise along the Hervey Bay foreshore as we pass local islands and landmarks including Round and Woody Island and the Iconic Urangan Pier.
If you are Photography minded this is the perfect chance to get out and have 360 degree views to capture that perfect shot.
There is even the chance of catching a glimpse of our local wildlife/marine life such as Turtles, Dolphin, Bird life or the elusive Dugong.
- 1 Complimentary beer, wine or soft drink upon arrival
- Tea & Coffee and light refreshments
- Light ambient background music
- Fully licensed bar for food and beverage purchases
- Non smoking vessel
- Jacket/Warm clothing
- Warm Blanket
- BYO Snacks if desired - **Due to COVID-19 we strongly encourage that you do not share food or drinks with other guests**
- Money for onboard purchases.
(No BYO alcohol)Departure Time
- 4:30PM and returns at 6PM daily (approx)
Please ensure all guests check in to our floating office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We don’t want you to miss the boat. We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the Red Harpoon Gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the office check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through onto Quick Cat II.
Sunset Cruise: Please check in at 4:15PM
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to another cruise (subject to availability)
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR CRUISEWeather & Sea Conditions
The team at Hervey Bay Whale Watch have been doing this for a long time and know the bay and the conditions well.
Quick Cat II is one of the best "Sea boats" in the fleet. We usually have great conditions and the bay is usually protected and calm BUT… Sometimes it may get a bit rough!
We will never leave the harbour if conditions are dangerous and we will advise you of the expected conditions before departure. Different people have different expectations, some people aren’t bothered by rough days, but we want you to enjoy your experience with us so if it’s a rough day we are happy to re book your cruise for a calmer day.
If the day is too rough to be enjoyable, we will advise you as soon as possible that the cruise will be cancelled. You have the choice of a refund or to book for another cruise.Conditions:
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch reserve the right to substitute another vessel at any time
- Cruise may be cancelled or substituted due to weather or tide conditions