Hummer Fraser + Whale Watching Encounter Package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: WWHM14
Please select your Half Day Whale Watching tour date and then note your Fraser Island Hummer Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Enjoy a Whale Watch Tour you will never forget and visit The World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Tour 1. 1/2 Day Whale Watching Encounter
Tour 2. 1 day 4WD Hummer Tour of Fraser Island
HALF DAY WHALE WATCHING TOUR
AVAILABILITY: 13th July to 27th October 2019
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Cruise times are subject to change as we are well known for having "one last look" and this can mean a later return on our cruises.
YOUR WHALE WATCHING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed sightings
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, danishes, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped, to hear the Whales sing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing windows (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you eye level with the whales)
- Free “Close Encounters” Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, colouring in and kids DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- Fully licensed
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
HUMMER FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR
YOUR HUMMER FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- National Park fees and transfers
- Current model air conditioned H3 Hummers
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with individual picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolate truffles
- All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, juice, soft drink and bottled water.
- Single supplement applies to all bookings less than two people
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.